1. Turn Massachusetts into an “abortion sanctuary” by prohibiting the governor, courts, or law enforcement from cooperating with other states in enforcing their pro-life laws against abortionists who flee to MA.
2. Establish Massachusetts as an abortion exporter by
a. Protecting abortionists who perform abortions out-of-state, even if they violate other states’ laws.
b. Lowering or eliminating safety requirements for pharmacies to dispense abortion pills.
c. Giving immunity to abortionists who provide abortifacient drugs through the mail or through telehealth appointments to women in states where abortion is illegal.
3. Force state universities to provide the abortion pill to students.
4. Force insurance companies to cover abortion, even if they have religious objections. Also prohibits insurance companies from charging deductibles or copays for abortions, but allows them to do so for all other pregnancy-related services.
5. Allow late-term abortions when a doctor deems a baby “incompatible with sustained life” outside of the womb, which decision is not subject to review by any medical board.